Get your dancing boots on, it’s summer festival season again! We’re giving away tickets to Stop Making Sense, this year’s best dance festival held in super-sunny Croatia…
We’re giving away two tickets for you and a friend to Stop Making Sense in Tisno, Croatia. The festival runs from 2nd – 6th August, and the prize includes camping for two within the festival grounds. Travel to/from the site is not included.
How to win
This competition is now closed. The winner is Lucy Hewitt from London.
To enter, make us a mixtape of the music you love! Just follow the two-step guide:
- Create a playlist using your favourite music tool, eg: Spotify, Youtube, Mixcloud. Give the mix a name.
- Send us the mix. You have two options:
1. Post the link to your playlist on our Facebook page
2. Embed/link to the playlist from a post on your blog or Tumblr. Include somewhere in the post “I want to win tickets to Stop Making Sense with HostelBookers.” Link us to your post in the comments here.
There are no limits on time length or number of tracks used.
Get entries in by Monday June 11th. We’ll choose the winner out of the hat from a shortlist of our favourites entries, and announce the winner on the blog and Facebook soon after.
What’s Stop Making Sense like?
Dance music heaven. Five days and nights by the sea at boutique festival ground The Garden Tisno, with an eclectic selection of DJs and artists playing from noon til 1am.
Open-air club Barbarella keeps the party going through the night from 11pm til 7am, and boat parties run all day. There’s a private beach, tiki bars and gourmet food stalls too.
NEED2SOUL / Lil’ Louis / Ron Trent & Chez Damier / Tortured Soul
FINGER LICKIN’ MNGMT / A. Skillz / Soul of Man / Catch23 / The Correspondents
BRIDGING THE GAP / Jimmy Edgar / Ross Gunter / Count Chocula / Call Super / James Fox / Auntie Flo
DALSTON SUPERSTORE / Severino / Dan Beaumont / Mikki Most / Hannah Holland / Nadia Ksaiba / Rokk
MAN MAKE MUSIC / Kevin McPhee / Sketchy / George FitzGerald / Another Amit / Noelmas
ELECTRIC MINDS / Move D / Jay Shepheard / Dolan Bergin
MELODICA / Chris Coco
DEVIATION / Josey Rebelle/ Mickey Pearce / Benji B / Moxie / MC Judah
SECOUSSE / Etienne Tron / Mo Laudi / Serpent Noir
TROUBLE VISION / Deetron / Dark Sky / Mr Solid Gold / Oli DAB & Robin / Hesseltime / Park Ranger
LOCAL POSSE / Adrian Sherwood / Joe Driscoll / More Like Trees / John Fairhurst Band / Sekou
WARM / Ali Tillett / Rob Summerhayes / Ollie Seaman
SECRETSUNDAZE / Sven Weisemann / James Priestley / Giles Smith
DURRR / Daniel Avery (Stopmakingme) / Rory Phillips / The Lovely Jonjo / Kiwi
OSTGUT TON / Endian / Nick Hoppner / Steffi
SMS / James Dunkley / Madera Verde / Deany Seagulls / Nick Agha
Ts & Cs
- This Competition is open to anyone aged 18 and over
- This Competition is not open to employees of HostelBookers, their family members, HostelBookers’ agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
- The competition will run from 09.00 GMT Monday 28th May 2012 until 23.59 GMT Monday 11th June 2012.
- Participants enter the competition by linking back to their blog post into a comment on the competition post in HostelBookers blog, or linking to the playlist on the HostelBookers Facebook page.
- Any entries received or processed after the closing date will not be accepted. By entering the competition the participant agrees to participate in such promotional activity, including automatic subscription to our newsletter.
- No responsibility is taken for entries which are lost, delayed or misdirected, or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- Only one entry is allowed per person.
- A draw will be used to choose the winner at random.
- The winner will be notified via email on the 7th June 2012 and announced on HostelBookers blog and Facebook once the prize has been claimed.
- Each participant will be required to provide full name and address.
- The winner will be required to provide telephone number and guest’s full name.
- No cash or other alternative is available to the prizes.
- The prize must be taken by the prize winner and may not be transferred to or taken by any third party.
- If HostelBookers cannot contact the winner within fourteen days of the prize draw, HostelBookers reserves the right to conduct another prize draw to determine a new winner.
- By entering this competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and those imposed by the prize suppliers.
- HostelBookers act as a booking agent on behalf of our Supplier(s). We do not operate any of the services ourselves. For all bookings your contract will be with the Supplier(s) concerned. The suppliers booking conditions will apply to your contract and details can be obtained on request.
- HostelBookers reserve the right to refuse entry to participants.
- HostelBookers is a registered company in England. The laws of England shall apply to all matters arising from or relating to this competition.